Viewing info relevant to UK Customers
You are welcome to return any item(s) you have purchased online back to our warehouse for a refund or exchange. Please follow the steps below and make sure to carefully read through the terms.
- The return is to be arranged and paid for by you as a customer. SNS does at this point, unfortunately, not provide any prepaid return label.
- You can, however, return the order to our UK store both via post and directly at the location. The address is listed in the steps below.
- You must return your order to us within 30 days of receiving it.
- SNS does not refund any shipping fees or any customs fees that have been paid by the customer.
- You as a customer may exchange your product for another size, in which case SNS will ship the exchanged product back to you at no further cost. We do not make any exchanges for other models or products. If the size you wish to exchange for is not available in stock, we will instead make a refund for that product.
- Remember that the shoebox is part of the product. If we received a damaged shoebox in return, we will charge a fee of 30Euros.
- The product you wish to return cannot be used and must be in mint condition.
- Your order comes with a return form. Please fill this out and enclose it in the return shipment. It is very important that it is enclosed, otherwise, we will not be able to process your return. If you have not received one or have lost yours, you can download and print out a new one here.
- Pack the products you wish to return safely in the shipping box. Also, if you’re returning shoes, please remember not to damage the shoe box with tape, writing, shipping labels, etc.
- Take your product to a shipping company’s location or arrange with them for it to be sent back to us. We always strongly recommend that you use your local postal service, like Royal Mail rather than a specific courier. From our experience, this almost always ensures that there are no issues for neither you as a shipper or for us receiving the return order. The postal service is usually also your cheapest option.
Send your items to the following address:
107-108 Shoreditch High St
Hackney - London E1 6JN
(We have recently updated our address and some return forms that are included in orders, an older address may be visible (to one in our warehouse in Sweden). Please use the one above instead. It will ensure quicker handling of your return. If you accidentally use the one listed on the return form, we will still be able to receive and process your return, so no worries in that case.)
- We advise you to pick an option where the return shipment is trackable. This is for your own convenience and safety.
- Save the tracking number and any receipt from when leaving the return shipment.
Can I return the items directly at your store?
Yes, if it is more convenient for you, you are most welcome to return the items directly at our store. Just make sure that the order return falls under the same required terms.
What happens next?
Once your return arrives at our warehouse we will unpack it, process it, and fulfill your refund or exchange. Once this has been done, we will notify you via email regarding your return or exchange.
We receive many returns and carefully review each one to ensure a continued high-quality standard on our products. Therefore, it may take up to 2 weeks for your return to be processed and for you to be notified.
Sales and Campaigns
Furthermore, if your purchase has been made during a sale, it is possible that we will experience an increased number of returns. We understand the importance and your desire of receiving your exchange or money back as soon as possible, however, are kindly asking for your patience and understanding that the process may sometimes take a bit of time during these periods.
Have you still not received an update regarding your return order?
If you can see that your return has been delivered to our warehouse, but you are yet to receive an update after 2 weeks, please do not hesitate to contact us including the name of the courier you used and the tracking number. We will then do our best to help you.
Improving our return services
We want to improve the customer experience and understand that a vital part of this includes returning and exchanging orders. We may, therefore, reach out to you with a short update asking for your feedback once your return has been completed. Your input, whether positive or negative here is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe.